2.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered an item from Walmart.com. It was promised 12/21.

It never came. I contacted them on 12/24 trying to find the item. I was told they gave my order to a 3rd party company so they are not responsible anymore. I needed to take it up with the 3rd party they gave it too.

I complained a lot and all they did was give me $5 for my trouble that did not work when I tried to use it. It's now 1/3 and I still don't have the product I ordered and they refuse to do anything about it. What a sorry company. All they had to do was make it right.

Re-order the part and send it to me. I asked for compensation and did not get anything.

I ordered several items from Amazon and Target an all of them came in on time or before. The only item I ordered from Walmart is still lost in the mail and they will not accept responsibility for it.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Send me the product ASAP and give me a real gift card not $5.

I didn't like: That they tried to push off their problem instead of fixing it.

Comments

Mike_mn

Walmart does not guarantee 3rd party sellers. Were on our own there.

I've been burnt on this ONCE on WM. Check the 'Walmart.com' only checkbox when ordering online from the Walmart web site.

If you used a credit card to order this item, then dispute the charges with the credit card company.