I went to your store.I waited in line with nothing but my gun.

When it was my turn in line. I pointed the gun at the cashier and told her to put the money in one of the plastic bags. She said no. I said thanks for your trouble and have a nice day and she said same to you.

I had planned this for six months and all that planning went down the drain.

This was such an inconvience to me and I had to result to robbing the Kmart a across the street a few blocks down from you.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Maybe we can send that racist nurse B I T C H complaint 265 to Max and he can teach her some manners and how to wait her turn in line!!! LOL!!!

Hey maybe we should send the B I T C H complaint to see Max for some lessons on good behavior and how to wait your turn in line!!! LOL!!!

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #45072

Did you speak with a manager. We at wal-mart just love the passive-agressive robber.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #44429

Twister, the reason the woman did not give the money in the bag was because he forgot to say please.

Max, how dare Wal-Mart not want to help an entrepreneur such as yourself !!!!

1.You politely waited in line till it was your turn.

2.You brought your own gun, rather than steal one of theirs.

3.You clearly stated your demands/request.

4.You were nice enough to tell her to put the money in a plastic bag, so she didn’t have to wonder if you were going to carry it out in your hand.

5.You were polite and considerate.

6.You planed your heist out in detail for six months.

7.When she said “no” you respected her decision.

8.And you even had a plan B, To rob K-mart.

It’s obvious you’re a sensitive man and a good family provider.

But I think you should have gone green and brought your own bag:)

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #43757

Did you say please?Maybe that is why you did not get what you wanted.

Well at least you thanked her for her trouble and told her to have a nice day.

She said you too should have a nice day.See how much of a better response you got when you used your P's and Q's.