Beaumont, California

3/16/`15 My Mother went to st#5156 to purchase several items, during then she purchased what she was told to be a gift card for my birthday. What she was sold was a Debit load card?

We had no idea what the card was, until I attempted to buy food at Ralphs in Tustin Ca. the card was denied and I left without my food.This happened on Sunday, 03/22/15. Monday 03/23/15, contacted accounting dept.via phone, and explained problem, CS said she would cancel card and send the correct one. 03/25/15, received new card, not what I asked for, 03/27/15 was turned down at Ralphs a second time, card was for mal-mart ONLY.

Contacted CS store 5156, advised of ongoing problem with incorrect gift card. CS said they will send me the card my Mother first intended me to get. In the mean time, I have no food or gas. I am presently waiting for my retirement payments to begin along with my social security.

The waiting period is long and much of my savings has been exhausted. My Mothers concern was to make sure I had money to eat with.

I now find myself without food or gas, and the new card you are sending(I hope is right this time) will not be here until 3/30/15. At this point "I am sorry" does not feed me, I am in a very bad spot Thank you for that.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Cons: Service.

Comments

musicman88

I am sorry but this story makes no sense. If it was a prepaid card then those are like debit cards.

Just about anyone that accepts credit and debit cards will accept re-loadable debit cards.

If it was just a gift card then there's your answer.

Quit eating out so *** much then. Your argument is null and void

Debit load card is a gift card that can be used anywhere that accepts Mastercard, visa, etc. I'm not sure what Ralphs is, but if they accept debit and credit then it should have been accepted. Maybe there was not enough money on our for your purchase.