Verified Reviewer

2.8

Update by user Aug 17, 2020

Bought it in person.

Update by user Aug 19, 2020

My sister went into the store for a different reason and found a dozen boxes. Case resolved. Bought in store

Original review posted by user Aug 17, 2020

I ordered " Artificial Tears" online. Only a couple of bucks but that's not the point. They charged my card real quick. All of a sudden an "out of stock" notice came up. I tried cancelling my order but I was bounced from department to department. Finally on the second day I get transferred to customer service.

She said they ran out of stock because walk-in customers get first dibs. The very same day my sister, who I had designated as the in store picker. Said she had to go their anyway and would check. Lo and behold, there was a half dozen boxes sitting on a shelf. So she picked up two boxes and went to the cashier and said one was already paid for I'm just going to pay for one.

Nope, she wouldn't allow it. My sister had my confirmation email. Didn't matter she said.

So my sister paid for one and left with two boxes. Cashier was going spastic. My sister reminded her again that one is already paid for.

While the cashier stared at her she proceeded to walk out. She showed the " greeter" both receipts and he said ok and let her walk out. I didn't like the idea of being told that they were out of stock when they weren't. I resented being told on-floor customers had first shot. I thought it was first come first served! Anyway, I got 2 boxes but had to fight like *** The picture of the box was removed online and it just said "out of stock" and a description of the product.

I will still shop there but not online. It wasn't even a reseller, it was Walmart. Walk-in from now on or order online from Amazon or whoever. I don't recommend buying anything online from Walmart.

User's recommendation: Don't trust online buying from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Preferred solution: Don't sell anything online and credit our cards unless you have it..

Walmart Pros: Large clean store.

Walmart Cons: Many items to purchase.

Comments