2.5

I asked the cashier for help because I am 100% disabled her response to me was you don't look disabled after ringing up over $400 worth of groceries she proceeded to say and how are you going to pay for this I had to make three transactions at register one on December 23rd I've never had anyone question my disability let alone ask me how I'm paying for something in the process of things being rang up I'm still extremely upset that after calling and speaking to the assistant manager and the store manager the following day I felt as if they did not care I told them that I did not want the person fired that they needed to go back through customer service training. I took it upon myself to call the corporate office today waiting several days after my visit before taking it to this level.

User's recommendation: I'm not sure what to say right now about this particular comment I just pray to somebody else does not go through what I went through being 100% disabled.

Location: Wytheville, Virginia