Update added by user Aug 03
Many advertised products are not available in store and can only be purchased via the Internet. Additionally, most of these products cannot be shipped to the store for inspection prior to accepting the item.
Update added by user Aug 02
The site published the review
Original review posted by user Aug 02
Drawer unit ordered online. Arrived in a big box. Looked like original packaging. Opened to discover the whole thing beat up. Posted the following review for the product on their site along with photos. Witching 30 minutes it was gone!!
"So the photos should speak for themselves. The unit arrived via Canpar and looked as though it had been tumbled end over end. Dents everywhere, warped facing from the denting.
The drawers AND the drawer rails had been banged loose. No manual on how they get assembled or how they interlock so 3 hours of pulling out drawers, draw rails, figuring it all out and reassembling everything!
I was desperate for a tool chest to hold SOME of my guitar construction and repair tools. There's no way to determine if Walmart did this, International did this or Canpar so I know I'm in for a litany of finger pointing and excuses so I would be extremely cautious buying anything from Walmart sight unseen!"
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Shipping options
What I disliked
- Disastourous product handling
- Dishonesty by website review sensoring
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "We bought a loveseat and sofa at Bad Boys in Brampton in Oct. of 2013. The furniture was manufactured ar Sofa by Fancy. I also bought a warranty. The sofa..."
- "I bought a shose from paylees and i got the 10$ discount certificate On my next visit to the store i used the sertificate then i needed to exchange the..."
- "Staples advertised "80 page coil notebooks" for 5 CENTS each. Great offer ofcourse. What made it even better? The fact that they explicitly stated on their flyer next to this item..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."