Update by user Aug 03, 2016

Many advertised products are not available in store and can only be purchased via the Internet. Additionally, most of these products cannot be shipped to the store for inspection prior to accepting the item.

Update by user Aug 02, 2016

The site published the review

Original review posted by user Aug 02, 2016

Drawer unit ordered online. Arrived in a big box. Looked like original packaging. Opened to discover the whole thing beat up. Posted the following review for the product on their site along with photos. Witching 30 minutes it was gone!!

"So the photos should speak for themselves. The unit arrived via Canpar and looked as though it had been tumbled end over end. Dents everywhere, warped facing from the denting.

The drawers AND the drawer rails had been banged loose. No manual on how they get assembled or how they interlock so 3 hours of pulling out drawers, draw rails, figuring it all out and reassembling everything!

I was desperate for a tool chest to hold SOME of my guitar construction and repair tools. There's no way to determine if Walmart did this, International did this or Canpar so I know I'm in for a litany of finger pointing and excuses so I would be extremely cautious buying anything from Walmart sight unseen!"

Review about: International 27 Inch 7 Drawer Cabinet Tech Series.

I liked: Price, Selection, Shipping options.

I didn't like: Disastourous product handling, Dishonesty by website review sensoring.

3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Submit review

Comments

Brampton, Ontario, Canada #1207070

Turned out later Walmart removed all of my product review comments regarding this product because they deemed it inappropriate. It contained no bad language, nothing public ally objectionable other then it was not positive feedback.

Subsequently I've noticed the entire unit has bends and wrinkles in the metal skin