950 E Greenville Pike, Winchester, IN 47394, USA
3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Recently I have noticed two of my favorite items missing from the store shelves.I have no comments except I'd like two items brought back.

Not sure who and/or why they are ever discontinued. I'm referring to: Great Value brand Peanut Butter Cup ice cream, and Great Value non-dairy coffee creamer. I have been buying these items for a long time and I want them back!!! I noticed: The peanut butter cup ice cream was "replaced?" by a different peanut butter ice cream with cookie dough, different packaging, and higher price.

Why did you do that? It is not as good as the original.

I won't buy it anymore.Bring the old one back.

Reason of review: discontinued items.

Preferred solution: Bring back Great Value Cinnamon Vanilla Creamer and Great Value Peanut Butter Cup ice cream..

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

I LOVED the peanut butter cup so much more. Please bring it back!

to Anonymous #1379702

Next time your at the store, ask to speak to the manager. Let then know you woudl liek this back in stock. Otherwise, they will not know.

Mike_mn

Unusual that they would carry their own brand. But, like the other reviewer stated, they have to make decisions on what to stock. Shelf/freezer space is valuable.

You should buy direct from manufacturer Walmart is retail and only keep things in stock that thousands of people want not just one

to Anonymous #1321396

Hey genius, Great Value IS Walmart.