100 Colony Lane, Latrobe, PA 15650

In February of 2018, Joe Lipchick R. Ph.

at Wal Mart Latrobe, Pa, would not release a refill of my sleep medication (even though he had previously) resulting in me suffering from insomnia for 2 weeks, and sustaining a compression fracture from falling. I never even met him before. Wal Mart did nothing. No compensation for my medical bills, corporate never showed up to meet with me, no apology, no action taken against the pharmacist.

Now just last week he has told me never to return to that pharmacy (as if I was trash)! I was never contacted by WalMart in 2018 or since I filed another complaint last week. If this pharmacist treats someone else with a mental health issue the way he's treated ME, it could result in a very bad situation. People need to be treated with dignity and respect.

They talk about "red flag" laws now in light of recent events, well, I'm warning you that Lipchick is putting innocent people in danger with his narcissism and reckless behavior. Please contact me @ (412) 853-9307 and I will explain the entire story. It would be very negligent to ignore me.

People in this world are getting sick of being "stigmatized". Lynda Nolan / Derry, PA

Preferred solution: Compensation, disciplinary action.

Walmart Pros: Close to home.

Walmart Cons: Operational dysfunction.

Comments

There is obviously a reason your prescription wasn't released. Perhaps your insurance wasn't covering the frequency and they wouldn't pay yet.

If there wasn't a valid reason you could have easily had your doctor send the prescription to another pharmacy and avoid a 2 week wait. My guess is they feel there may be some type of abuse going on