Walmart NOW, with the new Savings Catcher program only lets people who have I-Phones redeem their savings back in the store on their current shopping order. People who have flip-phones must now go to the website and buy something that they don't NEED or WANT in order to redeem their savings ...

that's no savings!!! You reward the rich people who have I-Phones by giving them their rewards in the store to save on their current shopping order. However, some of us retired people (and others), who do not have I-Phones, you discriminate against by not allowing us to get our savings while shopping for groceries like we have been doing for YEARS ...

what kind of business practice is that!!!! This new policy sucks!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Savings Catcher Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Savings Catcher discrimination against non I-phone users.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: You discriminating against those of us that do not have iphones.

Comments

walmart sucks!!! Scam all the way with the Savings Catcher.

You need to have a cell phone, I will not get a cell phone just for this.

Aldi grocery is a far better and cheaper grocery store. Aldi you will see me and promoting Aldi more and more.

FragrantNumbat

Maybe if you behave yourself and show responsibility your parents will let you have a cell phone. It is obvious that you are a young child with your mistaking this as discrimination.

Very upset over this too.

LOL.........flip phone.............Is it 2002 again? It's time you have your grandchildren drive you to the store to make your purchases. It'll be quality time with the grandkids during your final days.

I use an Android Device (Pixel2). There is simply no excuses to not own a Smart Phone in 2018.

A $40.00 budget device you still run Android. Were has this person complaining been all these years?

I have an iPhone, but I am Far from being rich.Newsflash: people who Are Not rich Do have iPhones.This Is Not discrimination.This is What discrimination is: the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.