3217 Silverback Ln, Painted Post, NY 14870, USA

I have an 8 week old puppy that I carried into Walmart a week ago and today just to grab a couple things and didn’t use a cart or carrier. My dog is a puppy and refuse to leave him unattended in the car.

I was told to leave the store (Walmart) because he was not a “service” dog. He was in a blanket and being held the whole time. They didn’t say anything until they saw that he had the features of a pit bull. I told them he was 8 weeks old and an American Bully and they still told me I had to leave.

I will not be going to Walmart ever again. Neither I or him was hurting anyone!

And honestly we just lost our family pet unexpectedly so this puppy really is a heart healer and he is registered and I take him everywhere and people that look down on people for having emotional support dogs are ridiculous and discriminating. Dogs are family and rescuing in more ways than some people seem to understand.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Comments

Pitbulls are violent animals. They don't belong around humans. Sorry snowflake, but you aren't allowed to put others safety at risk because you refuse to leave your dog at home.

#1602074

Leave the dog home! First it's not a service dog, then it's an emotional support dog, grow up and move on.

Exactly how is this considered discrimination when discrimination means... the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex?