26180 Us Highway 70 E, Ruidoso Downs, NM 88346, USA
3.0

Kyle at Ruidoso Downs was very rude to on more than one occasion a am a 76 year woman and and he does not like older people and friends have told me the same.I really hope that someone will discipline him.

I have not been pleased with this Wal Mart at all. It is very disorganized and very hard to find anything and they are always out of things that I want which they have always carried. I have started to do my grocer shopping at Alterations. But they dont have clothing and other things that Wal Mart has.

I dont want to be treated like this. There are a lot of rude associates workers there. There are some very nice ones too.

They should take some lessons from them.I hope you will take heed on this matter !!!

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

unfortunately, Walmart does not care. Their associates come and go so often they don't have time to train them on good customer service, and as far as disciplining them, they usually aren't around long enough.

If this really bothers you, then plan on going elsewhere, for its not going to change any time soon, unless there is a miracle.

Huh?