1021 E Pine St, Deming, NM 88030, USA

Update by user May 03

I refuse to go back since this happened!

Original review posted by user Apr 15

While exercising my rights to carry a Concealed Weapon I was accused by the manager as she did not like weapons. There was no sign on the door barring the carrying of weapons in the store and I was a concealed carry instructor and had a concealed carry license. Yet I was acusted by he when she called the police and I was escorted off the premises and told if I returned I would be charged with Criminal Trespass.

After I contacted the Corp security office they investigated the incident and sent me a letter telling me I can carry there and will not be arrested and charged with Criminal Trespass and was welcomed to purchase items there!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Reason of review: Corp security vacated her threat in writing!.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 15.

Comments

"Concealed Weapon" Sooooooooooo... If you're carrying concealed, how did they know you had a gun?

Let me guess, you decided to use a gun on your hip as a phallic symbol to *** off the "lames" and it didn't work this time. I carry in WM all the time and you wouldn't know it. That's what concealed carry is. My weapon is for self defense.

It's not there to make a statement or make people feel some kind of way. If you know I'm armed, I've failed and need to go back to the drawing board.

Turtles like you are the reason responsible gun owners look crazy. My conclusion is you're a loser who hasn't been laid in a long time.

All stores have the right to exclude concealed weapons. Just because you carry one, does not mean every store in creation has to allow it. There are thrift stores that benefit domestic violence victims and they do not allow concealed weapons.If you need to carry it into Walmart and feel threatened, maybe you should be shopping somewhere else.

It’s PRIVATE PROPERTY!! They have every right to ask you to take your weapon outside!!

You have a CCW for public carry.

If you walked into my home with a gun I would ask you to take it to your car. Why is it so abhorrent to you that they don’t want a loaded weapon on their property ??

ransom

Nothing is much scarier that a Walmart customer carrying a gun. Please let us know when you're going to be there so we can stay home.