1021 E Pine St, Deming, NM 88030, USA

While exercising my rights to carry a Concealed Weapon I was accused by the manager as she did not like weapons. There was no sign on the door barring the carrying of weapons in the store and I was a concealed carry instructor and had a concealed carry license. Yet I was acusted by he when she called the police and I was escorted off the premises and told if I returned I would be charged with Criminal Trespass.

After I contacted the Corp security office they investigated the incident and sent me a letter telling me I can carry there and will not be arrested and charged with Criminal Trespass and was welcomed to purchase items there!!

Reason of review: Corp security vacated her threat in writing!.

Comments

It’s PRIVATE PROPERTY!!They have every right to ask you to take your weapon outside!!

You have a CCW for public carry.

If you walked into my home with a gun I would ask you to take it to your car.Why is it so abhorrent to you that they don’t want a loaded weapon on their property ??

ransom

Nothing is much scarier that a Walmart customer carrying a gun. Please let us know when you're going to be there so we can stay home.