100 Lincoln Ave, Beardstown, IL 62618, USA
2.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Mar 20

EVERYONE... THAT WAS MARCH 1, 2018.

I MADE A TYPO!!! CAN'T REALLY SEE WITH THIS OLD PHONE I'M USING.

MY APOLOGIES! ✌

Original review posted by user Mar 18

On March 31st of 2018 I purchased a AT&T prepaid smartphone Walmart Android because the phone that I bought from Walmart for AT&T prepaid services 3 months earlier but then quit on me I thought well that's run-of-the-mill phone lasted 3 months I'll I'll deal with this one went and bought another one upgraded my phone and 16 days into having the phone the screen turn blue the screen turn white and it quit I called AT&T AT&T technical support and warranty department troubleshooting it's a various attempts of troubleshooting within they came up with the fact that there was faulty but because Walmart uses different distributors to make their phones compatible with AT&T that they do not handle it at AT&T the returns and warranty that you have to deal with Walmart and went as far as to look up Walmart's return policy and said it's only 15 days exchange or return on phones prepaid phones but because we troubleshooted the phone and I can verify that with us and found you know that the phone was faulty they probably will make an exception because everyone can make an exception and you're only one day out and really not even one day out because it was early in the day and I bought the phone on the 1st like at 10 at night. So they told me to call Walmart and it's my message Ian and I did and Walmart cut me off.

Told me it was a 15-day exchange policy sorry about my luck and basically tough to D and hung up on me. I am so disappointed and just as grandma with Walmart right now I don't know if I ever want to walk through another Walmart door and hand them a penny of mine ever again.

I deserve to have a phone that I purchased from them work for longer than 16 days and if it doesn't they should stand behind their product and make sure I have one that does. Absolutely Furious with the quality of the product and the customer care of Walmart in Beardstown Illinois

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 18.

Comments

Today is March 20th, how did you buy a phone 11 days into the future?

to Anonymous #1449373

Excuse me, thstvwas supposed to be the first. But, I believe mist people got that with the 16 day phone broke issue.

After all, I'm using an old cracked up phone from 3 years ago. Hard to see what I wrote.

Ya forgive me??? Geez

to user48616666 #1449378

Oh darn, I have typos in this too. No need to correct me.

I got myself already. Hahaha...

I could just hear it again. Stop it b4 I go thru logging in for the typo police

h.kitchener

"Customer Care" at Walmart is really a misnomer. They could care less about their customers, and as long as people continue to shop there, this attitude will continue.

You have all kinds of options instead of Walmart. Go elsewhere.

to h.kitchener #1449376

Yes, I won't be going there any more. Just only store we have here in this tiny town.

Was only option at that time of night. And, you're so right, it will never change bc people will continue to shop there.