I have attached a photo of the conditions my local walmart sees appropriate to keep living creatures in.In two different tanks this was happing.
ENORMOUS mounds of dead fish coating the entire tank's filter and then some. VERY VERY few living fish were actually in either of the tanks, and the few that were had been coated in ick and were not looking so healthy.
As I walked by a worker had been opening up the tank to take out a fish for a family, completely ignoring the enormous mound of fish corpses.He just walked away afterward, not a care in the world about the (previously) living creatures.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Treatment of Animals
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Super 8 is a nasty place roaches bed bugs, dirty towels blankets and horrible service a waist of money.... If you go here be on stand by to leave with..."
- "After purchasing a brand new Canon 24-70 f4 lens, I noticed a back focus problem. I immediately conducted a test in every conceivable way and on 2 different camera bodies..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."