Bloomington, Minnesota
2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

This Walmart, Bloomington, MN, is the most horrible experience I have ever had at any Walmart!! They are redoing the tile at the 'ENTIRE' entry and throughout the store!

AND almost half of the store is crushed together with items all over the very top shelf, carts BARELY fit one by one in the aisles. I don't think I have enough characters to explain my experience. Getting my dogs treats (on the VERY top shelf)was almost a lawsuit! Then getting out of the store was A NIGHTMARE!

You have to go back INTO the store and crawl around a VERY small isle in produce that does not even fit a cart!! And this is AFTER you have spent $120.00!! This was quite a LONG exit!!! Very FRUSTRATING!!!

Why can you not have more consideration of your customers? This could all be done in the night time to give your customers a little respect and dignaty! We are not cattle!!!

I want the corporate people to shop at this store, RIGHT NOW! Tell me how they enjoyed spending there money and day!!

Reason of review: Construction of store should be done at nightime!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Cons: No exit.

Comments

snugglegirl05

OP:

So you mention in your original OP the word lawsuit, and then you mention in your reply that you were banned from shopping at Target due to your shoplifting there.

This does not look good for you or for Walmart.