I'm not against Walmart per say.I am against unsanitary stores.

Though this Walmart is brand new, it's disgustingly filthy. The parking lot is packed with litter. The store floors are filthy and covered with produced and spilled product. Not all Walmarts are like this.

So, look at the top - the store manager, who sets the tone for employee compliance below him or her. I work in a corporate world and I'd be concerned as business leader that a new store can look so old.

Optic of this particular store are off-putting and, frankly, can affect shareholder value.I refuse to shop there now that clean, homegrown competition is next door.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart housekeeping is digusting and pushing third world filthy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments