Bel Air, Maryland

Yesterday, August 6 2015, around 9h30 am. I was at Walmart (1550 Utica Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55416) to send money via Money gram.

As soon as I opened my mouth to ask question, the employee decided to have an attitude with me because, I have a thick accent and also my English is not that good. She was rolling her eyes, doing dramatic gestures, treated me like ***. She disrespected me in front of her co-worker who did not say nothing. I felt so upset, humiliated, intimidating and defenseless because I could not fight back using English vocabulary.

That stranger messed up my entire day. I can not rationalize mature woman behaving that ways. I just wanna know if Walmart customer service and money gram really train their employees to segregate and disrespect foreign people who do not express themselves that good in English.

I hope the customer service department in Aberdeen Walmart has camera to see, how that unprofessional African American woman treated me. Sokhna

Walmart Cons: Attitudes.