Verified Reviewer

Bought a iPhone and a two-year protection plan and a straight talk refill card Ive had problems before with refill cards but Wal-Mart always either activated down or swap them out once they say they havent been used but this time I bought a straight talk refill cord and took it to customer service and told them that I needed it activated because they said the pen would not work so the girl said were not giving money backI said I didnt want money back all I wanted to do was get it activated then she said well we dont swap them out anymore theres nothing I can do about it so I asked to speak to a manager about that time some girl walked up and said that she was a manager but she didnt have her name tag on and got real rude to me and said that theyre not giving money back or swapping out phone cards that Im just out of luck I told her that Ive had problems in the past and I have Gotten them to fix before That I was not asking for money back or even swapping it out just to activate it and she looked at my receipt and said it was activated but it was not so I said well all I want you to do is activated then she told me again I was out of luck and I asked her what her name was and she refused to tell me her name and told me that she didnt have to tell me and I said well if you aint got nothing to hide why wont you tell me your name you know. then I went to electronics and Josh or Joshua Waited on me.

And I told him what happened at customer service ha ha customer service right!!! Well then Josh looked at my receipt and where I bought a $300 phone and protection plan and card And got his phone out and checked it out and sent it to my phone and activated it which now it works and thats all it took but this girl should not be in management she does not work well with public she does not handle a situation very well she is very rude and disrespectful to customers why would you be afraid to give somebody your name Well Josh thank God he works with public a lot better than her I was the one wasting my time my gas for trying to get this cord activated when it shouldve been done to start with and I dont need so-called management to be rude to me after Im the one going through the trouble I wish I knew her name but you can ask Josh electronics it was Clanton Alabama store store number 00424 I hate this is my hometown store it is like getting a tooth pulled to get somebody to help you except for a few individuals that really care thank you Josh!!

User's recommendation: Find another store.

Location: 1415 7Th St S, Clanton, AL 35045