Washington, District Of Columbia

I often shop at the Danville, IL Walmart and spend alot there. They have a good selection of items and the employees are usually helpful.

However, they don't adequately water their plants and flowers. Some are dead or nearly dying all the time. I have a friend who works there, ad she says they throw many away. Couldn't they mark them down? They had a large volume of Easter liles and didn't sell that many.

I've also noticed that their live fish tanks are not very clean or very well taken care of. Some fish are always dead and others dying from disease, bacteria, or whatever. It's a shame for the children to see the dead fish all the time.

Also, there is sometimes alot of debris in front of the store. The area where the carts are kept is very dirty (actually filthy).

Comments

"Some are dead or nearly dying all the time,. I have a friend who works there, ad she says they throw many away.. Couldn't they mark them down?"

What are you going to do with dead plants.

"I've also noticed that their live fish tanks are not very clean or very well taken care of,. Some fish are always dead and others dying from disease, bacteria, or whatever,. It's a shame for the children to see the dead fish all the time:."

I am 12, it does not effect me. Seems like you are the one getting nightmares and suffering from Post tramatic stress disorder because of this.I think you should see a psychologist about this. Before you have hallucionations of their ghosts haunting you. Besides kids need to know about death.

"Also, there is sometimes alot of debris in front of the store/. The area where the carts are kept is very dirty (actually filthy)."

Most likely because of people like you who have never heard of a garbage can and throw your junk on the floor.

IHateStupidCustomers