53 views
Verified Reviewer

I hate Walmart so bad right now. They have ruined my whole summer by not delivering my pool.

A two month ordeal. They said that they didn't have a replacement but recommended one at about twice the price. There is not another like one available anywhere. Their shipping company Pilot is the worst ever.

Lying to me four different times about delivery dates and times knowing full well that they damaged the product and sent it back to Walmart making me wait for it all those days. Shame, shame, shame on you.

I'll take my business elsewhere than deal with their bad business practices. Walmart made no attempt to make it good and shorted me 46 cents on giving my purchase money back.

User's recommendation: Buy from someone else!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Walmart Pros: Convenient.

Walmart Cons: Lousy customer service, Lousy shipping.

Comments

#2005701

I didn't post to be bashed by responses. I posted to give an honest review of a transaction between myself and Walmart.

#2005775
@Arnold L

Well that's what happens when you post your complaint on a PUBLIC SITE instead of emailing Walmart directly, genius!

#2005800
@PissedConsumer2005775

Well, I'm trying to help others, genius, not trying to get anything from Walmart.

#2005942
@Arnold L

Well it happens on this site sadly. Someone is here on this site creating multiple accounts harassing other posters. I agree some people probably need to be told off, but you actually are in the right here.

#2005687

These are the kinds of problems you WISH you had. Gawd.

You want some cheese to go with your whine? Can I call you a waaaambulance?

#2005695
@PissedConsumer2005687

Very mature!

#2005774
@Arnold L

That's exactly what I was thinking when I first read your temper tantrum up there.

#2005802
@PissedConsumer2005774

WOW sorry you saw it as a temper tantrum. I am just trying to help others steer away from having problems themselves. If you didn't like it, you didn't have to comment, just move along.

#2005944
@PissedConsumer2005687

Why would you come across a complaint site if you are going to bash people from doing what the site is about. I agree some of these people are over the top and want something, but most people actually have valid things to complain about

#2005661

How is your loss $1100 liar?

#2005699
@PissedConsumer2005661

You think that waiting at home instead of going to work is free?

#2005946
@Arnold L

I doubt you would have earned $1100 if you went to work liar. You are nothing but a scammer and thief.

Also you made the choice not to go to work and wait at home. Maybe if you are going to cry to mommy every time someone calls you out you should remove your review. You have that option.

People have a right to comment. You are the one acting immature.

#2005945
@PissedConsumer2005661

They lost a dollar. Or claimed to have to.

#2006264
@Princella B is an idiot

The OP changed it. It originally said $1100. He even responded higher up about missing work when another person questioned it.

Walmart Reviews