3757 55th Ave S, Fargo, ND 58104
2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I honestly would like to be able to get cashed out from a cashier. What's the deal with closing check out at 9 pm ? I almost made it to a till on time but before I could get in line she puts a closed sign out and looks at us dummies waiting to check out and laughs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

They do want paint to use self checkout. Sometimes it’s way slower than long line at cashier. I’m sure you see people can’t scan stuff, and takes so load for them to bag their stuff.

20 registers . only 1 open , and 20 people in line , use self check out they say, NO I say !!!

I have a cart full of groceries, open a register, we don't have the people they say, yes you do , YOU are standing here doing nothing , you do it ! earn that $12.75 !!!!

If the store is open they should have people working at the cash register.

@Anonymous

Very rarely would you ever see every register open at Walmart. Nothing was said about closing all the registers.

Just go to another register or self check out.

This could have happened at noon when a cashier went to lunch as well. Any time you close a register there may be someone headed to the register, the cashiers can't stay there all day as one customer after another approaches their lane.

@Anonymous

This is a replay to a comment....when I say the cashier's are closed I mean all of them and no one is coming out to start a till up they are closed. Yes the self check out is open but I have a cart full of groceries and after spending all that time shopping why do I need to self check? Whatever happened to customer service?

Did you ever think the cashier was only scheduled till 9PM? Bet you like to go home when your work shift is over.

Learn to use the self check outs. They are the future of retail.

One cashier can keep track of multiple registers. Cuts payroll costs and keeps your prices down.

@Anonymous

I don't get a discount for scanning and bagging my own groceries so I refuse to use a self checkout. I don't care if a cashier was scheduled to go home at 9, they should've had another one to take her place.

When they start paying me or offering me a 10% discount, I'll use the self checkout. Until then, enjoy it yourself.