Newark, Ohio

No Wonder their 3rd quarter earnings were so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Received a Rubbermaid deck box damaged, opened and missing parts.

Called WalMart to report the problem they sent out another one within a few days, again damaged. Called Walmart and they told me I had to load it up and return it to the nearest store. I told them that was unacceptable so they picked it up three days later. WalMart rep told me to call them after the item was picked up and they would issue my credit.

So I did but they didn't. I was then told they could not issue the return until it was received in their warehouse. So I tracked the FedEx # and when i saw it had been received I called again -they said i should see the credit within 7 days. Again no credit received by the 8th day so I called again.

Now I am told I had to wait 7 days after the item was returned then they would issue the credit.. It's been 12 days since Fed Ex picked up the box and I am still waiting for the credit..

I will NEVER buy another item from WalMart!!!!!!

Walmart Cons: No solutions offered, Package was severly damaged -twice, Customer service, Way i was treated.

• incompetent customer service reps

Comments

austinisatwin

Then call your card company dumb***