I DECIDED TO PURCHASED A PRODUCT IN ADVANCE FOR MY SON'S BIRTHDAY AND I CHOSE THE PICK UP AT THE STORE OPTION.THE SAME DAY THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THE ITEM, THEY SENT ME AN EMAIL SAYING THAT THE ITEM GOT LOST (?!!!) I CALLED THEM TO KNOW THAT FOR SURE AND I WAS SUGGESTED TO ORDER IT AGAIN WITH THE DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME OPTION...(?!!!!) SO I HAD TO ORDER IT AGAIN, PAYING MORE MONEY AND WAITING LONGER???

W T F?.

NEXT TIME JUST GO TO AMAZON AND AVOID ANY HEADACHE AND ROBBERY.WALMART STOPPED DOING SERIOUS BUSINESS A WHILE AGO.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Any order can get lost.This is common when you order online.I order a lot of thing's online and Believe me not only does WALMART LOSE THING'S so does USPS-UPS-FEDEX ETC.If you do not want anything to get lost,Please by all mean's just go to the store and pick the item up youself.This is so SIMPLE.Then you will not have to COMPLAIN on this site about WALMART or ANYONE ELSE.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #623845

By using all caps, you are being rude, because you are shouting at us.Things like this can happen anyplace, anytime.

I have used the WalMart.com ship to store, numerous times and haven't had this happen. The amount you would pay to have the item shipped to your home, isn't going to add that much to the price. I also use that method frequently. It kind of depends on if I know ahead of time it will be inconvenient for me to get to the store to pick the item up.

But like I say, things do get lost in shipping, and it isn't necessarily the store's fault.A couple months ago I ordered an item from WalMart and had it shipped to my home, well it got lost, so when it didn't arrive by the delivery date, I emailed WalMart and after a brief investigation they emailed me back said that it appeared the item got lost before FedEx had a chance to pick it up at the shipping point, and they were shipping another one out to me that day, and within a few days I had it.