Verified Reviewer

2.9

An Apple 11-inch iPad Pro along with a 3-Year Accident Protection Plan were purchased online on 12/2/19. I received the item on 12/13/19.

Prior to receipt of the product a refund was requested as the gift recipient did not desire this particular tablet. Item was returned in store on 12/16/19, whereupon on that same day a confirmation email was sent to my main email address that all items would be refunded shortly and we were told by Walmart associates that the protection plan would likely take a few days to refund. Although I received a refund for the iPad, I still have yet to receive a refund for the Protection Plan despite repeated communications with Walmart Customer Service for this particular issue.

I have received responses from 3 separate Walmart associates and each time they request me to wait even longer than the last response for a refund. The most recent response alleged some ambiguous "billing department delayed response time" (which hadn't been noted in the previous responses) and request that I wait even longer than the OVER FOUR WEEKS since the successful return of the item.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Walmart Pros: Convenience.

Walmart Cons: Refund, Refund policy, Refund timing, Customer service.

• Refund