2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

FOR CHRISTMAS DID MY SHOPPING ON WALMART.COM AND PURCHASED ALL THE GIFTS MY FAMILY NEEDED .TWO DAYS AFTER CHRISTMAS I WENT TO THE WALMART STORE TO RETURN ONE ITEM OUT OF 77 AND WAS TOLD THE ITEMS I PURCHASED ONLINE WERE FROM THIRD PARTY SELLERS AND I HAD TO DEAL WITH THEM AND NOT WALMART.

I SHOWED THEM MY RECEIPT AND THE EMAIL THAT SAYS THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING AT WALMART. THEY SAID THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO. DO I CALL THE THIRD PARTY COMPANY WHICH HAS A RATING OF ONE OUT OF 5 AND 71 COMPLAINTS IN THE PAST 15 DAYS AND THEY DO NOT RETURN CALLS. SO I EMAIL THEM AND OVER AND OVER AND NEVER GET A RESPONSE.

FINALLY I CALL WALMART TO EXPLAIN THIS IS WHY I DEALTH WITH A NAME COMPANY AND I STILL GOT SCREWED. THEY SAID THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO BUT THEY CALLED THE OTHER COMPANY AND FOUND OUT THEY ONLY ACCEPT DAMAGED ITEMS FOR REFUNDS. I EXPLAINED THAT THE RECEIPT I HAVE DOES NOT SAY THAT AND I AM TOLD THEY ARE SORRY BUT CAN NOT HELP. SO I ASKED SHOULD I BUST UP THE ITEM SO IT CAN BE RETURNED???

AND THAT IS WHEN I FOUND OUT I HAVE TO SEND IT BACK PRIORITY WITH RECEIPT AND THE SHIPPING WILL COST WHAT THE ITEMS COST TO BEGIN WITH.

NEVER AGAIN TRUST WALMART....WHICH IS NOT WALMART WHEN USED ONLINE......IT IS A BAIT AND SWITCH AND I GOT RIPPED OFF

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Waynesville, Missouri, United States #1296374

& how did ALL CAPS add to the veracity of the situation

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1273576

Sure it is bait and switch. Because after all nobody that can *** read knows that Walmart.com has third party sellers like Amazon or EBay does.

Houston, Texas, United States #1272636

Good grief, OP, must you shout in all caps?

Because you posted your complaint in all caps, I did not want to read it.