To my major disappointment, I found out this is so poorly made and the cars do not stay on the rack at all, making it completely non-usable! I had asked my sister to get this for my 3 year old daughter for Christmas.

My older kids had a toy like this when they were younger and they loved it but it was sturdy and worked great. This one was chintzy, which I could deal with if it worked, but the car literally doesn't stay on the track for more than a second. So disappointed. It will be going in the garbage.

However, I was hoping you could make it right because that is such a waste of money and a waste of a present for my daughter.

Please contact me at allisonmichellecash@gmail.com (She purchased "as seen on tv magic tracks mega set" from walmart for $30.86) Please respond. It is requesting at least 100 words to submit.

Review about: As Seen On Tv Toy.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1419362

So return it to the store. Even without a receipt, for that amount you can get store credit. This is a forum for other consumers to read, Walmart will never read this, and I would definitely take down your personal information!