2840 Hwy 95, Bullhead City, AZ 86442, USA
3.0
Ease of Use

Some dogs have fleas, worms etc.

Why are they allowed in carts where we place our groceries? Is that not a health issue?

Comments

I was waiting in line at the grocery store one day and the basket ahead of me in line had a little kid in the cjhild seat and they made a real loud noise indicating that they had just gone to the bathroom! I would rather have a cart that a dog had been in than a little kid who had gone to the bathroom while sitting in the child seat.

How about the kids sitting where the groceries go with their dirty shoes all over it? Employee s are not allowed to say anything.

Some kids have leaky diapers. Some kids have runny noses that drip all over the cart handles.

Some kids chew and slobber all over the cart handles. Why are they allowed in the carts where we put our groceries?

Seems like that is as much or more of a health hazard than anything a dog might leave behind. Perhaps you should just stay home to avoid the germs you might encounter in a store.