Hinesville, Georgia
4.3K views

All,

Don’t take this the wrong way. I am a dog lover “but however” time and time again I’m beginning to see dogs entering into the local Wal-mart stores around the globe and they are not “Working Dogs” or “Service Dogs”. This has to stop, Saturday night August 16, 2014 at the Hinesville, GA location around 1130 p.m. four gentlemen walk into this location with a Bull Dog and no one approached them. I thought this was the purpose of having a greeter at each door to prevent things of this nature from occurring.

I’m not sure if anyone paying close attention to the small details that need to be taken at these stores anymore, but this really need some attention.

Comments

I LOVE SEEING DOGS IN THE STORE WHENEVER I GO SHOPPING. USUALLY IT'S ONE OF THE ADORABLE SMALL DOGS THAT SOMEONE IS HOLDING IN THEIR ARMS.

I also love my pets. However I do not put them in a shopping cart where others will put their food.

I was in the Wal-Mart pharmacy after leaving the ER and a woman let her dog off leash. Most pets are ok with small children, but do we blindly trust them?

Come on folks, leave your pets home. I'm betting they even relish the quiet time away from you

Sure you are a dog lover...

Seriously..people don’t want dogs in walmart because they “have germs “. My god have you seen the people that shop there?

Exactly.

I agree with you 100% things are out of control. I watched a cashier today at Walmart pet and kiss a dog of a customer and then proceeded to handle the next customer in the line items such as produce which I find very disgusting. Walmart needs to enforce their policy on pets now.

UnwrittenFishingCat701
@Anonymous

Absolutely!! It has gotten truly disgusting to see pets riding in carts and seats of carts....

I love seeing cute dogs in the store whenver I go shopping. I wish that more people would shop with their dogs.

@TickleMeMcHomeless

This is about how people don’t allow dogs

@TickleMeMcHomeless

WRONG We sell food Get the animals out

@Anonymous

They also sell dog food. Let the dogs in to pick the food they want.

walmart standards are pathetic and disgusting ... the lack of pet rules is disgusting --who cleans the shopping cart that pets ride in ?????

i have been going to walmart less and less because of nasty stuff like this ... big dogs little dogs alike dont belong in shopping carts that are meant for food for a "more normal person" ... HUGE HEALTH HAZARD ... then you go to the pet department finding an individual returning the pet bed from their cart that their pet just rode on while owner was shopping...

then try talking to a manager about issues or concern ...

quite entertaining ... prices are not all that when there's a whole lot more making a good shopping experience

@AKA

Who cleans the shoppin cart peoples kids ride in kids are way more messier that a dog

@C.younge

Are you insane. Have you ever had a puppy , they tear up anything in there path.

Most kids I know dont chew up and tear up everthing. Adogs mouth is full of harmful bacteria. Some animal owners just dont care.

They are putting you and your familys health at risk anytime you go to walmart. The one in Newport tennessee does not care about your health, or the chance of a dog biting you or your children.

I have been in 3 different wallmart locations and all of them they were small doge in the carts that people but there food in when shopping.I thing that should be stopped the dogs could have flies or some type of medical problem

OceanicNorwegianForest
@Anonymous

The same could go for kids, baby's and even adults. They leave flity diapers, food wraps, drinks and so now.

What about babies, kids and adults who are sick? Their gems are all over those charts. Is anyone complaining about that? Who cleans the carts then.

Service dogs start as puppies and they are called service dogs in training. A 8 or 10 weeks old puppy should not be walking around on the floor so that they can get run over by shopping carts because kids and adults don't pay attention.

If a puppy is in a carrier or Hugh carry bag they should be allowed in the cart. A person with a disablity should be made to feel like *** and humiliate.

@OceanicNorwegianForest

Do you know how dumb that is. What kind of service dog rides in a cart.

Tennessee does recognize stress as a disability, thats why doctors give out pills for thats a other story. Look that up

I don't think people should be *** about dogs being taken into walmart like its the end of the damn world! I think as long as they are well behaved & not vicious it shld be fine!

@Brittney M30

health hazards ... do you clean the cart after letting your dog ride in cart where food is carried ...

@aka

Do you clean the cart after people allow their nasty kids to ride in the cart. Kids are just as nasty if not nastier than most of kids I see in stores.

Usually the people who take their dogs with them, take very good care of them. Including bathing and proper vaccinations.