1.4

I purchased a pair of tennis shoes, I thought Walmart was assuming responsibility for the satisfaction of the consumer even though it was fulfilled by SHOEFABBS.COM.My first clue as to the level of service this company provides was the beat up water stained looking box that they were in.

On the WALMART site the shoes are shown as 7standard-the standard width for shoes is MEDIUM. Well guess what??

I received a 7 NARROW with no contact number and only an email address shown!!!I cannot believe or may now I am convinced that Walmart does not care about their business associations as this is not the first complaint of this nature.

Review about: Shoes.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: False advertising.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Yes they don't care. Is that what you wanted to hear?

How about get off your lazy butts and shop in the store. Solves all these problems. People who shop online when there's a Walmart on every corner boggle my mind.

Gamora
to Anonymous #1355697

Some people shop online because they aren't able to shop in the store. How 'bout using your lazy mind to figure that out? No wonder your mind is boggled!

How about not being able to order by phone when you do not have internet, and not having anyone to help with shopping...???