243 views
Verified Reviewer

Recieved an advertisement on my Walmart account about a sale on a Coleman power sports 100cc gas powered Go kart Black and Red. $199.00 said only 4 left at the store when I get there 3 are the middle isle and 1 up front.

But the customer service lady tells me that they have them. Refused to let me purchase one that was available also.

This store is in Nashville, Tn. 3458 Dickerson road.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Cons: Fraudulent advertising, Old bait and switch.

Location: 3458 Dickerson Pike, Nashville, TN 37207

Comments

MANY OF THE WAL-MART EMPLOYEES (AS WELL AS A SURPRISINGLY NUMBER OF THEIR CUSTOMERS) ACT LIKE THEY JUST FELL OFF OF THE TURNIP TRUCK!

@PissedConsumer1818626

Walmart is a big company and surprised at the actions that their employees are a allowed to use against paying customers. Their advertising and scamming to get customers in to their stores are not far from a carnival act.

I'm still in shock that they are allowed to send FRAUDULENT ADVERTISEMENT to customers and not honor the company policies when it's written in black and white. Buyers beware of sales and deals at Walmart stores or should I say Smoke and Mirror advertisement.

Walmart Reviews