453 views
Verified Reviewer

While shopping for a micro sd card i noticed and continue to notice wakmart pricing 128 gb micro sd cards very low. One was 5 dollars and another 7 dollars.

I called walmart customer service and was told that it was the correct price of the items for in store purchase only. My local store showed one of the items in stock so i drove to get one. Turns out it was not thete. In fact i was told they dont even carry that brand of sd card and if i wanted it i could pay the higher price of 22 and order it online.

So then i look at the walmart site again and see that the 7 dollar one is instock ar a walmart in the next town. So i drive the 29 min to go get that one instead. Guess what??

They dont have it either and said i cpuld buy a mote expensive brand. Sounds like bait and switch to me.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Pros: Service is disgraceful.

Location: 3750 S Mooney Blvd, Visalia, CA 93277

Comments

#1994448

screw u people. screw ur parents and grandparents.

I am happy I was the mastermind behind covd 19! T

#2049525
@PissedConsumer1994448

Well. You're not going to do bad things to others anymore! You're a monster!

#1981488

Well. to all of u people against me and against trump have got nothing going for you. Like i said b people and like a jambama!

#1981451

To: The person supporter that said, "Trump for America." You should be ashamed of yourself. You're making excuses s for voting for him.

What time of a person votes for a president that puts lives at stake like covd 19. That's what this president did. You're the idiot here! A lot of people hate him for what he did.

He knew about this so called virus before the people did! It's a a shame you're backing someone up for messing people lives. Trump is nobody special or imporant. And btw, where do you get obama from?

He's not even the president anymore! You're a very shallow person for showing who you are a person.

#1981544
@PissedConsumer1981451

he was obamas vice president u fool. so to me he jobama.

see what u say when gas prices are 4.00/gal. btw pipeline workers are unemployed thanks to jobama.

#1982335
@PissedConsumer1981544

Clearly nobody said or stated that except you. You need to understand people's health and safety would of been a lot better if he would of admitted he would of know about the virus!

Trump was hiding! And you're able to think what you want. But it gives people a right to question's a president's stand when he knows an hides like a coward. So someone is a fool for question him risking others lives to this virus when he knew about it before others?

So much hate and arrogance.

You're the real fool. And you're *** because you don't understand the facts!

#1982330
@PissedConsumer1981451

Agreed. About what you're saying. A president (like trump) when he was president should of need to inform the people what is going on instead of hiding like a coward!

#1913834

They did the same thing to me. I was shopping at walmart.com looking for a $4.00 item.

Right after I bought it an "out of stock" sign appears and the photo of the item removed! Already, they had charged my card! My sister was the person I designated as the pickup in-store person. Well she had to go to Walmart anyway for something different and decided to look for my item while there.

Sure enough, there were a dozen boxes sitting on the shelf. She wanted to get me two of them. She went to a cashier and showed her the order I had placed and paid for already plus an extra one. She told her that she had to charge my sister for two.

She didn't care about my receipt! She rang up two and my sister paid for one. Again, showing her my receipt, she walked away, showed the "greeter" both receipts and he smiled at her and said " thank you for shopping at Walmart.

That was the end of that little scene and I called to complain and they switched me over to customer service who said only "walk-in customers have first dibs at stuff before online orders are filled" what ever happened to first come first served? Anyway, I got my two boxes of " out of stock" stuff.

#1922933
@Andre L

watch out he an ex cop

#1929969
@Andre L

You and Brigitte are both trolls. Who knows maybe you're the same person with all of you're fake accounts.

#1934152
@PissedConsumer1929969

hey pay yo dues of get off internet trolley

#1954706
@PissedConsumer1934152

look up trolling and calling out and confronting. I am pretty sure that you don't now the difference!

Because you're a troll and you're not admiting that. All are know for is destroying other lives for the b you are!

#1991856
@PissedConsumer1929969

I already told u people. U people need to back off or else!

You don't want to end up people looking like the people who i am going to take out, one by one! U americans are the same!

#2038773
@PissedConsumer1991856

Nobody is going to back off! People are going to bring you to prison. You caused enough damaged as it is!

#2041569
@PissedConsumer1991856

Well. You're just mad and angry because you lost your husband and child because of the type of person you are.

They left you. And not to mention the people that you did bad things to.

You're always going to be a coward. And nobody likes a coward.

#2045857
@PissedConsumer1929969

U better stay of walmart or else. I know alot of people that pretend to work here that are illegal. They do hurtful jobs that do hurtful things to others.

#2049522
@PissedConsumer2045857

Wow. So much hate and arrogance.

People like you don't matter. People like you with so much hate and arrogance need to get sentenced.

Walmart Reviews