3750 S Mooney Blvd, Visalia, CA 93277
Verified Reviewer

While shopping for a micro sd card i noticed and continue to notice wakmart pricing 128 gb micro sd cards very low. One was 5 dollars and another 7 dollars.

I called walmart customer service and was told that it was the correct price of the items for in store purchase only. My local store showed one of the items in stock so i drove to get one. Turns out it was not thete. In fact i was told they dont even carry that brand of sd card and if i wanted it i could pay the higher price of 22 and order it online.

So then i look at the walmart site again and see that the 7 dollar one is instock ar a walmart in the next town. So i drive the 29 min to go get that one instead. Guess what??

They dont have it either and said i cpuld buy a mote expensive brand. Sounds like bait and switch to me.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Pros: Service is disgraceful.

Comments