I have already explained the reason for my disatisfaction.I should have known better than to expect that anything is free.

I do resent giving my Visa number but that was my own stupidity and I'm disappointed in the end of Walmart's warm and fuzzy image for me.

I was told that if I answered a short survey, I would receive a voucher for $200. and I even called customer service and was assured that the voucher had been sent.

That was two months ago and now I have given up the expectation that it will come at all.The worst thing is that this deception is associated with Walmart, a company for which I had some admiration.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #203099

Were you born yesterday?You have a CHANCE to win $200.

If they gave everyone a $200 gift card for the survey they would be broke. They put you in a draw. A child such as your self who cannot make sense of what they are reading should have asked an adult to read it for you. Anyone over the age of five knows would understand that you are entered in a draw with a CHANCE of winning.

You do not automatically win. Anyone over the age of ten can apply simple logic and realise that they cannot give a $200 gift card to everyone and you have to enter a draw. You are probably to young to enter the draw anyway.

These things are generally for 13 and over due to COPPA laws.Clearly if you cannot understand the simple concept of a CHANCE to win you are under 13.

#203047

I HATE SCAMMERS.NO LIFE SON OF A* ******.I HOPE THEY ROTT N ***. :(

#199794

are you an ***? you think if you take a short survey they'll give you a $200 gift card?!?!? there's a sucker born everyday!