2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Brought a 55' Samsung TV, with a purchase plan, the plan sucks, it don't cover anything they say it would on their behalf. I unplug my TV to move it off the wall and put on a different wall when I plugged it up again it had cracks in the inside of the screen not the outside, I file a claim and never heard back from them.

When I call the service center they told me I had to call the warranty department(after three weeks not calling back) for them to tell me they don't over cracks on TV. The cracks were inside how its my fault. The suggest that I Call Samsung to see how much it would cost me to have it fixed.

Walmart Purchase Plan is a rip off and it don't stand behind its customer. I will NEVER purchase any electronics items or purchase Plan from there again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Walmart Pros: Non.

Walmart Cons: Idiotic policies.

• Returning

Comments

I find it har to believe the screen cracked on it's own. Yes, it is possible for the indie to crack and the outside to be intact.

Most warranties don't cover DAMAGE which this obviously is.

Admit it, it's time to go shopping for a new TV. Don't expect someone else to pay for the TV you damaged.