222 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured Resolved

I ordered a birthday cake and cupcakes with rings. They could not find the cupcakes anywhere.

Instead, they made a horrible looking cake and another horrible looking cake when the slip clearly said cupcakes. I refused to pick up the cake and only purchase one of the cakes. The decorations dont even look like the other cake. Its poorly decorated.

It doesn't even have white teeth.

The one in the catalog is what its suppose to look at. I am so disappointed but unfortunately I have a little boy waiting in his cake.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Bakery Department.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Higher qualified professionals to decorate cakes. .

Walmart Pros: That i was able to take down synchrony credit services, Price looked good until the wrong item showed up.

Walmart Cons: No product delevery, Terrible service.

Comments

My friends got her sons birthday cake from Walmart this pst summer which read “ Happy BIRTDAY” Walmart is a joke

@PissedConsumer1801061

The person who made the cake had the grammar of your typical Pissed Off Consumer reviewer. That's a sign of a poor education.

Perhaps the teacher should have held them back a grade until the learned to use proper grammar. I feel very sorry for these people. I hope that their math skills aren't as bad as their grammar skills are.

But I suspect that they are one and the same. That's how they end up posting complaints on this site.

Higher qualified professionals to decorate cakes... Yea those professionals charge more and don't work for walmart. You got exactly what you paid for lady.

@PissedConsumer1799346

Well that’s a shame. They even make wedding cakes.

I wasn’t expecting perfect however I was expecting it to be the same quality of what I ordered. I wasn’t talking about extreme cake decorators but rather trained professionals to make the cake I ordered that they claim they can make. It doesn’t matter if I paid 50 dollars or 500 dollars for this cake.

Don’t claim to give the same quality as you advertise. Didn’t even receive the cupcakes I ordered might I add.

@Allysha

Have you ever gone to a fast food place and received the exact representation from the picture? How is this any different?

@PissedConsumer1799352

Yes I have. Now enough with your passive aggressive comments.

@PissedConsumer1799352

Oh its not passive at all. If youre angered by logic I don't know what to tell you.

Walmart Reviews