Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a laptop.I received a completely different model than what I ordered.

I spoke with wal-mart and to my surprise was immediately refunded and told to return the incorrect model laptop. I dropped the laptop off at my local store and everything was fine. Months later my card was charged for this laptop, wal-mart claiming the return was never received. Wal-marts customer service has made it clear I should have taken down the employees name, information, perhaps taken a photo with her.

Because apparently their customer service reps in store are not trustworthy. Personally I think that because I returned an item that was different from the model number of the item I ordered thats why its showing as a glitch in their computer system. However nobody is smart enough to consider that as an option. Ive now filed complaints with corporate, my card company, the BBB, consumer affairs, and I will keep going.

Dont shop at wal-mart.Their customer service is horrible!

Review about: Laptop.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1276913

If you ordered online and returned to the store, how did you get refunded? Did you take it to customer service? Or did you take it back to site to store?