1.6
Ease of Use

I purchased something online. MY card was charged for the purchase.

The next day, that charge was still on my card, but there was a second charge for one penny less. TWO charges, for one purchase. When I did a chat session to complain about this, I was told that "it was what my bank does". I explained this had never happened, and additionally, why would the second charge be one penny less than the original charge!!??

Then I was told it was part of the walmart purchase system and the second charge would be removed within a week. I said, hold it, you are now telling me that if I purchase something from Walmart you/they charge me almost double and it takes a week for the "extra" charge to be removed? That's WRONG.

He said the check with my bank in a week and the charge should have come off by then. That was it no resolution possible.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: I want the double charge removed!.

I didn't like: Fact that they charged me almost twice for one purchase, Charged me one penny less than double for one purchase.

Comments

Call your bank right away. Cancel both transactions.

Order from Amazon.

They're actually a reputable company. With good customer service.

Monetary Loss: $4153....

Please...

I really doubt that your order cost that much.

You are just being dramatic about this.

Did you state that hoping that you would get faster service?

Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously when you are being dramatic? Call your bank instead.