5.0

I tried using my rewards dollars to place a purchase online for instore pickup (I am unable to use my rewards dollars while shopping in store anymore, since the way the Savings Catcher has changed to only be able to use an app with Walmart Pay). The total amount was taken from my rewards dollars, using up the full amount, and I used an alternative payment method to pay the remaining balance.

What ended up happening was my Savings Catcher balance being zero, and the FULL AMOUNT of my purchase being taken from my alternative payment method as well.

After speaking with customer service, I was advised to cancel my purchase, and the amounts would be refunded, and then I would have to replace my order.

I did as they said, the amount was refunded back to my alternate payment method, but not back to my Savings Catcher. Guess that is gone for good. It's basically IMPOSSIBLE to get anyone to help with Savings Catcher issues.

It used to be so easy when we could take the receipts home and enter them there, and print off our rewards dollars to use in store. This whole new way is a big fat joke.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Savings Catcher Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

OrdinaryArcticWolf291

Still waiting for my rewards dollars to be refunded from my return.....