Update by user Oct 28, 2013

I don't know why they censored the word bre ast, but whatever.

Original review posted by user Oct 28, 2013

I went to Dr. Bill Parker who has a local office at my local Walmart supercenter here in Marina, California to get my *** enlarged based on the recommendation of who I thought was a good friend.

I paid a substantial amount of money for the procedure that they have also refused to refund me for. When I got to the office the receptionist Lisa was very rude and shoved a whole ton of forms in my face to fill out and demanded I pay up front for the procedure. I finally got the procedure done which left me in pain for many weeks. The implants have somehow melted in my *** and have caused my *** to look like popped balloons, and they have now turn a bruised, bluish color.

As of today my *** are now just bungee jumping off my chest and I am afraid they may actually fall off. I am going to my regular family doctor tommorow to try to see what can be done. I can't wear a bra now and I have to wear a shirt that doesn't strap my *** too hard because of the pain. Dr.

Bill Parker is going to be sued for malpractice. I am also talking to a lawyer.

ALL WOMEN STAY AWAY FROM DR. PARKER'S OFFICE!!

Comments

Lucky_Buzzard

Wonder if employees get a discount there?

Super confused. You got a breast enlargement done at Walmart?

@WTF

That's what I was thinking. Let alone, I don't know why that type of doctor would have an office in a WalMart.

I know some stores have medical clinics in them but that is usually a family physician or a physician's assistant that is in those offices. Something is fishy here.

@anonymous

Well this was in California.

MarinaLady
@WTF

We have things at Walmarts in California they don't have in other parts of the country.