3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I am an employee who have been working here for a month and got in trouble for not wearing "dress code" recently.For the pass three weeks, I been wearing dress code when I first started, but as time passes, I noticed that some employees does not even wear dress code.

What *** me off more was that when I was called in for orientation, the lady told me to wear navy blue shirt, so I went and bought myself navy blue shirts, which in turn was suppose to be navy collar shirts when I went in for orientation. I already spent my money on navy blue shirt and do not even have money to spend more money on collar shirts that I was suppose to wear for work. I limit myself with the money I spent because I am a college student and only work during the weekend, Friday through Sunday. I need to save money on books, which are already expensive.

When the lady saw that I was not wearing dress code, I told her I understand, which she did not clearly understand because I usually speak in a lower voice. She give me that look and says, "What?" in a really mean way. I have to repeated myself and was already angry because she think that I was being an *** when she was. I also have that resting b**** face which look like I do not care.

Other than that if you look around, almost 99% of the employee does not even wear dress code. I see employee who wear jeans, which we are not allow to wear; hoodies, and different color shorts, which is only suppose to be navy blue or white, no other colors different for that; meaning no light blue or dark blue.

If I get in trouble, then everybody should get in trouble.The only reason I am keep this job is because I have to.

dinotaetae wrote the review because of "dress code" at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was dress code and employee. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1246161

Walmart is not known for professional-looking, pleasant and normal employees. I understand your predicament, but get that degree and then something better than working with those stuck at Walmart.