I presented at the drive up window to pick up my prescriptions. I was the only one at the window at that time, and pressed the call button. No one responded to my call so I pushed the call button again. A voice said she would be with me in a minute. In the mean time, someone else came to the other drive up window and pushed the call button. As I waited for her to reture to me, she waited on the other person first. Then she came to me after about ten minutes.

I asked her why she didn't wait on me first and she said she couldn't tell who was at the window first. I said that didn't make any sense. If that were true, how do you know which person gets what medicine. There has to be a way to know which drive up you're using.

Apparently, she decided she was going to teach me a lesson for questioning her. So she said she would be back in a minute and then waited on all the other cars at the drive up window in the other lane. I waited and waited and waited.

I am upset, not only was she rude, I think what she did deserves reprimand. ( I do have her name)

After she came back to my screen to then wait on me see said I was rude and I need to treat people better. How dare her tell me how to act when clearly she was in the wrong.

After, her last comment, she that said God bless, I am agnostic and how dare she make a comment to me with the reference of God. She doesn't know my faith and by the way she acted, she should probably bless herself, as I believe she needs it.

I wasn't aware that Walmart blessed there customers. That is probably something that could get them (Walmart) in a lot of trouble.

Sincerely,

Sandra

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 15, 2008.

Comments

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #43327

You know what Jason, I was probably rude to her. However it was only because I was not on medication.

I need my medication to control. My moods. While I admit I was rude, she should not have taught me a lesson by serving other customers before me. I was swearing at her which was when she said that I needed to treat people better.

When I took my medication to apologize she also apologized. Because I took my medication I was able to calmly explain what happened. It turned out that they did not have my prescription fully ready. I admit I can be very mean and nasty when I am not on my medication.

I was off my medication for three days and the medication I took previously was wearing out. Thank you for writing in my letter.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #42717

Well there are two sides of the story, and sounds to me like you were rude. She was teaching you a lesson for being rude.

Children need to be taught lessons, and if you were acting like a six year old than you will get treated like a six year old. I just have one question. Where did you get your license if you were using the drive up window. Last time I checked you had to be 16 yo to have a license.

How low is the seat that you can reach both the gas petal and steering wheel at the same time? I am 16 and still waiting for my license.

I will be going for the test in November. It is not fair that at six you somehow got your license, or were you borrowing your parents car.