600 Showers Dr, Mountain View, CA 94040, USA
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was looking for citric acid to make bath bombs, and had prior to going to Walmart, found some online. I went to two different locations and misdirected by a total of 8 people.

This is ridiculous. I was taken to anti-acid at least three times and the workers didn't even know what citric acid was once I pulled up the item on my phone. I wasted 2 hours of my day, and ended up not even finding the product.

Customer service didn't even know what I was looking for, the pharmacy department told me to go to the gardening section where it obviously would not be, and general workers kept taking me to the medical isle. This is so ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Walmart Cons: Had no answeres, Employees attitudes.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

You know what's worse than dumb workers? dumb customers who refuse to look for items, especially when they have the info at their fingertips. Lesson learned.

According to Walmart's website (which you consulted), this item is found in the section with health products like vitamins and the section where party supplies are sold. It is also listed as being in the spices section on the foods side of the store. Did you happen to notice that before you went in?

blackdontcrack
@Anonymous

No, they aren't happy unless they find more things to *** about.

blackdontcrack
@blackdontcrack

I should say "gripe" about. I even purposely didn't spell the b-word correctly because I knew they would they censor it and they still did. LOL

@blackdontcrack

Try bioach.

realm188

They're human. After all, you didn't know either and you was the one that was looking for it.

Not them. Did ya think to look in the spices or in the canning area, hot shot?

@realm188

I agree and I hate it when people call other people dumb when they cannot even spell. Notice how the OP misspelled aisle?

@BrettJones

Hold this L Brett Jones...

@BrettJones

BrettJones, you are right. It also seems like this person sometimes wants to use the space bar and sometimes they don't. It's just childish.

@realm188

Thanks for taking your baby's ugly mug off your profile pic.. now, if only you would remove yours!

@realm188

... Just for you, anonymous. ;)

@realm188

Anonymous is a nutter that has an imaginary friend by the name Kevin Roberts or something. He or she post comments them pretends their imaginary friend Kevin made the posts. That is because in real life they have no friends.