Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was looking for citric acid to make bath bombs, and had prior to going to Walmart, found some online.I went to two different locations and misdirected by a total of 8 people.

This is ridiculous. I was taken to anti-acid at least three times and the workers didn't even know what citric acid was once I pulled up the item on my phone. I wasted 2 hours of my day, and ended up not even finding the product.

Customer service didn't even know what I was looking for, the pharmacy department told me to go to the gardening section where it obviously would not be, and general workers kept taking me to the medical isle.This is so ***

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was had no answeres and employees attitudes. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1247167

You know what's worse than dumb workers? dumb customers who refuse to look for items, especially when they have the info at their fingertips. Lesson learned.

According to Walmart's website (which you consulted), this item is found in the section with health products like vitamins and the section where party supplies are sold. It is also listed as being in the spices section on the foods side of the store. Did you happen to notice that before you went in?

blackdontcrack
to Anonymous #1247147

No, they aren't happy unless they find more things to *** about.

blackdontcrack
to Anonymous #1247149

I should say "gripe" about. I even purposely didn't spell the b-word correctly because I knew they would they censor it and they still did. LOL

BrettJones
to Anonymous Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1251020

Try bioach.

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1246705

They're human.After all, you didn't know either and you was the one that was looking for it.

Not them.Did ya think to look in the spices or in the canning area, hot shot?

BrettJones
to realm188 Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1246780

I agree and I hate it when people call other people dumb when they cannot even spell. Notice how the OP misspelled aisle?

to BrettJones White Plains, New York, United States #1247115

Hold this L Brett Jones...

realm188
to BrettJones Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1247267

BrettJones, you are right. It also seems like this person sometimes wants to use the space bar and sometimes they don't. It's just childish.

to realm188 Vancouver, Washington, United States #1249786

Thanks for taking your baby's ugly mug off your profile pic.. now, if only you would remove yours!