10.5K views 50 comments
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

Update by user Jun 18, 2013

Well, it took 2 days they finally emailed my son the information needed to redeem the card.

If the delivery time is 48 hours that is what they should put on the description online. I would have been fine with that because I would have sent the money he needed though a different method.

I learned a lesson and will never trust Walmart again.

Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2013

Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have not sent the card information to my son who is in a different city waiting for money he needed .I complained to Walmart customer service who sent back a generic response to my email.

Well it has been 24 hours and still nothing, they just keep saying it is processing?

what is there to process send the email you sent me two already???

This is absolutely a rip off!Do not trust the website or Walmart.

Review about: Egift Card.

Review #420187 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Acworth, Georgia, United States #1309014

I bought an e gift card.The next day (her birthday) it still wasn't delivered.

I cancelled and sent an Amazon instead. It was delivered immediately.

Walmart....you can't compete with the big Amazon if you can't deliver a simple e card in a timely manner.Was willing to give you a try, but you missed the mark.

Tiffany M
Coram, New York, United States #1261724

I bought a Microsoft Xbox one point ecard.They said it usually ships in minutes but no more than 4 hours.

It's been over 12 hours. I chatted with a representative and all she could say was oh it can take as long as 24 hours. I told them that is false advertisement. I could have went to game stop and got it within 5 minutes.

Buttttttttttt they took my money out of my account ASAP.Walmart SUCK.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1189211

This is an employee.Stop Lying!

Yea right
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1189207

I just had the same problem. They are seriously full of it. No need to explain because you explained everything.

SAME HERE!!I E-Delivery some Playstation Cards and Itune Cards electronically through Email but it took them 1-2 days when they say it should take no longer than 4 hours on their site!!!

I did this more than 6 times to make sure it isn't just me again but it's still the same!! Quite upset, only reason why I choose walmart to get my e-delivery is because I have my Associate discount for cheaper price. But other than that, When I tried out Amazon, like 3 times before, and it literally took less than 5minute and I received it!!!

WOW I was amazed I order 2 separate card from these two site at same time to see which is faster, apparantly I got all my e-delivery cards way sooner than Walmart did.That's my only complaint for e-delivery.

I,Registered to win a $1000 dollar gift card ,the company project was ,24 hrs.,I,even asked feedback ,no response ,what's wrong ,the Employee ,can't Read .

to Anonymous #1098938

It is not that they cannot read, it is that you cannot write a sentence properly. Why do you have to use so many comma's? People generally cannot read something that is not in proper English.

LadyScot

USUALLY within minutes.USUALLY.

It can take longer during the holidays to process online payments.

USUALLY.It is not a scam.

Zoe

I was sent one but when I went to use it at the store it was refused.

It probably went into his or your SPAM folder!