10.9K views
Featured Not resolved

Update by user Jun 18, 2013

Well, it took 2 days they finally emailed my son the information needed to redeem the card.

If the delivery time is 48 hours that is what they should put on the description online. I would have been fine with that because I would have sent the money he needed though a different method.

I learned a lesson and will never trust Walmart again.

Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2013

Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have not sent the card information to my son who is in a different city waiting for money he needed .I complained to Walmart customer service who sent back a generic response to my email.

Well it has been 24 hours and still nothing, they just keep saying it is processing?

what is there to process send the email you sent me two already???

This is absolutely a rip off!Do not trust the website or Walmart.

Review about: Walmart Account.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

I have learned my lesson this is about the 4th egift card that I have had issues with ..I get blank emails ...

And always have to speak to a higher personel to get the issue resolved ... It was a whole 5 days online before I finally got it ... I try and give a company a fair shake and let them redeem themselves ... But when I order something by email I shouldn't have to wait a week or even 48 hrs to get it ...

When Amazon does it in 2 minutes.

Never Again !!!!You have lost a customer !!!

LadyScot
to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1267397

You may have to enable graphics in your email client.

same thing happened to me and the web service customer support was useless. I was able to cancel my order (worth $200) too bad for Walmart!

JacobNixon

This is kiting and fraud operation engineered by WalMart to make extra float on your money and launder it as genuine revenue to pad their books!I had the same.

I paid CASH for a gift and made an order at walmart.com. They cancelled the order within MINUTES yet are still holding the money hostage 13 hours later! They also cited "security" as the issue. The only fraud I see is going on on THEIR end!

It's interesting that money they claim isn't good enough to buy products from their site, yet it's perfectly good enough to earn a float from what they are claiming are fraudulent funds!

I'm pretty sure there is a RICO violation somewhere in there!The FTC seriously needs to look into this scam and SHUT IT DOWN!

JacobNixon
to Jacoby Woodbury, Connecticut, United States #995182

Keep downvoting, shills! You can't deny the truth!

realm188
to JacobNixon Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #995201

You can't deny that you get butthurt when someone down votes your comment. Think maybe you just like to create drama? There comes a time where a person needs to grow up.

Same bs. I called and they told me it will be within 48 hours that it's a security issue. Well, verify the information and issue it!

I've never had any issue ordering wal-mart gift cards. Normally they are sent to my email within 2 minutes of ordering. The longest I ever waited was about 15 minutes.

to Tara #981993

How nice for you! Congrats. Unfortunately some of us have had this happen twice now.

Wyoming, United States #879840

I bought a gift card for my granddaughter on 09/30.It's now 10/04 and still no e-mailed gift card as promised by Walmart.

My bank account shows it paid out the $50.00 for the card on 09/30.

I think Walmart is defrauding gullible folks.I will be making a call to our state's attorney general on Monday to give them a report on this interstate commerce violation.