10.7K views
Featured Not resolved

Update by user Jun 18, 2013

Well, it took 2 days they finally emailed my son the information needed to redeem the card.

If the delivery time is 48 hours that is what they should put on the description online. I would have been fine with that because I would have sent the money he needed though a different method.

I learned a lesson and will never trust Walmart again.

Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2013

Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have not sent the card information to my son who is in a different city waiting for money he needed .I complained to Walmart customer service who sent back a generic response to my email.

Well it has been 24 hours and still nothing, they just keep saying it is processing?

what is there to process send the email you sent me two already???

This is absolutely a rip off!Do not trust the website or Walmart.

Review about: Walmart Account.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Wyoming, United States #879840

I bought a gift card for my granddaughter on 09/30.It's now 10/04 and still no e-mailed gift card as promised by Walmart.

My bank account shows it paid out the $50.00 for the card on 09/30.

I think Walmart is defrauding gullible folks.I will be making a call to our state's attorney general on Monday to give them a report on this interstate commerce violation.

to JJ Harbin, Heilongjiang, China #942579

Hopefully you followed on your report to your State Attorney. My advice to anyone who even mentions Wal-Mart is, "Drop everything and rush over there if you are anxious to get stiffed." Mal-Wart is despicable and infamous in that they make every effort to stiff their suppliers, employees, customers, etc.; they are Masters at what they do.

to Jess #1141937

Its not actually Walmart, its the scummy employees they hire.I have had the same problem with Lowes and Home Depot.

I am not being racists but I would be willing to bet the ones doing the scamming are Black.. Get mad if like, but the truth is the truth. Wake up people This world has been going to *** for years because of Affirmative Action. Read about it.

Make yourself knowledgeable.Get your heads out of the sand and realize the truth of whats happening.

JacobNixon
to JJ #995156

Gotta love the shills downvoting legitimate complaints! I wish they put this much effort into actually fixing their customer service!

Tyler, Texas, United States #870147

Froze my debit card account for 5 days over a 25 dollar card for my nephews 2nd birthday

Noblesville, Indiana, United States #869907

Same issue here. Wal-Mart is a complete waste and totally non-value added when it comes to customer service and keeping promises.

How do i print them

CORRECTION...Same issue here.

Went to Walmart.com and the eGift card page says "within 24-48 hours (usually within minutes)". I'm now well OVER 48 hours and still no email. Logged in and it still says "processing". Spoke to Customer Service...

useless! If it's a fraud issue, they should be able to verify my info when they had me on the phone.

I will NEVER buy a gift card from them again.What a waste of my time!!!

to Anonymous #846704

umm....hello they're making interest off the day or two they have your money before they release it...think how much they make each day they have it...lol ..

JacobNixon
to Saerryn #995158

You are absolutely right Saerryn!I'm estimating they make BILLIONS off of their kiting operations to keep the shareholders happy!

They barely have to sell products anymore to make a profit!Downvote THAT, shills!