Castries, Castries
2.2
Layout of Store

I have been trying unsuccessfully tries to purchase eGift cards on the Walmart Website. I've used it before and it took 3 days

Now as I try again it does not allow me to identify the intended recipient of the eGift card.

Sad for such a large company. The wait time when calling customer service for an explanation is 10 minutes. in order to submit this feeback I must type at least 100 words. in order to submit this feedback I must type at least 100 words.

in order to submit this feedback I must type at least 100 words. in order to submit this feedback I must type at least 100 words. in order to submit this feedback I must type at least 100 words. in order to submit this feedback I must type at least 100 words.

in order to submit this feedback I must type at least 100 words. in order to submit this feedback I must type at least 100 words.Amazon, your up next.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Website.

Reason of review: The Walmart Website.

Comments

KevinRichards

A ten minute wait time is not that long of a time to wait for a large company. Don't forget you are not the only person they have to deal with.

I suggest that instead of calling the company to purchase the ecard. I had no issue purchasing one, don't blame them for your lack of skills to do a simple purchase, instead get your parents to help you.