Putnam, Connecticut
16.1K views

I took my 11 year old daughter to get her ears pierced.she chose a pair that came with a free necklace with purchase.

the associate put the dots on her ears, put earings in the gun,when she put gun to my daughter ear and pressed the earing went through her ear and bent. Not only did my daughter endure pain but has to wait for the hole to close before trying to get it done again!

This experience has also frightened her from getting them pierced at all.I feel that these earings should not be allowed to be sold or advertised.

Review about: Walmart Piercing.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Debny55

100 dollars for earrings and a necklace?And the necklace was free?

Unless the gun was faulty, or the earrings were not starter earrings I don't see how this could have happened. Starter earrings are thicker than regular post earrings to insure that other earrings will easily go through.

They also have a sharp pointed end so it will go through the ear with little pain.I'm sorry your Daughter had to endure this, and I hope she gets over her fear.

Ames, Iowa, United States #964914

I agree...walmart is a terrible place for a peircing ....

the girls are not trained at all. They are no more than a sale person, at best! My granddaughters had a horrible experience. the walmart sales associate/peircing expert mixed up their earings, missed the correct placement of the earring, and to top it off.

. The matching necklace wasn't even either of their birthstones!

!!DO NOT GO TO WALMART FOR PEIRCINGS!!!

to Anonymous Fullerton, California, United States #1280306

Before calling women over the age of 18 girls perhaps you should work on your grammar? This looks like something written by a fourth grader.

Debny55
to Anonymous #1384194

I don't know about where you live, but when we got my Granddaughter's ears pierced, we had to come back another day because the person who did all the ear piercings, wasn't there that day.Why didn't you check the birthstones before they started?

How did you know the earrings were mixed up unless the starter post earrings had birthstones in them since most starter posts are gold? How or why were BOTH packages opened at the same time, since this is the only way they could have been mixed up? If they were mixed up, couldn't you have changed the mismatched earrings during the cleaning process? If not, it isn't like that would be the end of the world.

In fact, in this age when mismatched socks and other oddly matched clothing trends abound, that might have made your Granddaughters look cool at school.

Unless the person being pierced moved, it would be hard to miss the placement marks.It seems to me that perhaps the person who should have been checking these things is the one who messed up, not the poor "girl" who did the piercing.

I have 7 piercings in one ear and 5 in the other.My 3 holes in my lobe have all been done at Wal-Mart.

I never had a problem with earrings bending. Also, at the same time, they make piercing starter earrings for a reason. I have never seen starter earrings come with a Necklace. The earrings at our Wal-Mart here are always 14K Gold plated.

Your Wal-Mart clearly sucks and needs to advise employees on training. You can't call an 11-year-old girl anything for getting her ears pierced. I had my first at 2, 2nd at 10, 3rd at 15, Cartlidge at 19 (both ears), Tragus at 18 (both ears), and a double forward Helix that I just got this year at an age I'm not giving.

Deal with it people, but calling a child any kind of name shows how cold-hearted you are.I will pray for you kids!

to Dealwithit #1126011

did you grt your tragus done at walmart im not sure how they will do but uts always been good out come

Just listen.I have had my ears pierced 47 times in one whole cuz it kept closing from walmart.

I have had employes give me dirty looks, be disrespectful to me.

It's life live with.Get over it's done

to Raina #1280185

I'm pretty sure it wasn't because of walmart messing up if your hole kept closing that's the aftercare which was you. I've never had a problem with walmart

to Raina #1384404

You suck at spelling

woooooooow.omg!!

you people are all pathetic, life is life. *** is not going to be fair sometimes, get over it.

quit *** at focus on your own life's.*** white people.....