Resolved

Update by user Nov 22, 2018

Ecard was delivered last nite.

Original review posted by user Nov 21, 2018

On November 19th, I ordered and ecard for my granddaughter. I accidentally typed in the wrong email address for the recipient and can't seem to get it corrected.

It was a period after g in Gmail. My mistake but surely not enough to have to go thru all this worry and not be able to get it fixed. I did online chat yesterday and I can't believe they can't fix it. I can't cancel the ecard and the money has left my acct.

Today I have heard from Walmart that they will send this to a higher up but no one has contacted me yet. Why can't I get this corrected? A little girl is anxiously waiting for her ecard to go shopping. The ecard couldn't have gone through since the email address was incorrect.

Surely, Walmart can see that and change it.

This is not good customer service and I will probably never buy another ecard from Walmart. I know they should have received an invalid email address notice by now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Correct the email address and resend the ecard immediately. it only involved removing the period after g..

Comments

Same here. Out of $125 though.

Ughh probably will never see it. Unless I get my bank to cancel the charges.

Same thing happened to me, Walmart can not do anything money is lost , they need to fix this, 12/22/18

#1619104
@Melissa

Keep pestering Walmart as they finally did send another ecard to my granddaughter. Hope it works out for you

It's probably best if you don't buy e-cards from them or anyone if you can't double check the e-mail address before you finalize the purchase.