El Paso, Texas

Just one more reason I hate Walmart, and am taking more of my business elsewhere. This store's posted new hours are open 6 A.M.

to midnight, yet when I arrived at the door at 11:45 P.M., I was told by an associate posted at the door that the store was already closed. When I asked to speak to a manager the associate could only produce a blank look, and again state that the store was closed. I expressed my disagreement, rushed past the associate, into the store, selected the 3 items I came to purchase, and checked out at one of the front registers before 11:55 P.M. (5 minutes before their posted closing time), as a very unhappy, upset customer.

I respect Walmart's POSTED closing time (whatever they choose), but I also expect Walmart to respect me as a customer, and if Walmart chooses to close at 11:45 P.M., that should be Walmart's POSTED closing time. In my opinion, this is ONE MORE of many reasons that one day, the world's largest retailer, may no longer be number one as Walmart loses it customers one by one, to other competitors who better know how to offer even reasonable customer service, and have management practices that far exceed what Walmart has today.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Reason of review: Poor management Practices.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

The only reason the associate said that they were closed is because 99.9% of customers spend more than an hour at the store and when they close at midnight and it is 11:45 thats 15 minutes for the management to get everything done you have no clue what its like