100% full Not resolved

Be careful and do not use this service in 2016 if you want to get someone an E-GIFT CARD fast.The "usually in minutes" verbiage on their site is now just a big fat lie!

False advertising as they almost always hold your money up indefinitely due to "security issues" they claim. Never got past the "processing" phase and never received the email. This is the 5th time in a row this has happened so there is no doubt that they are FLOATING our money to steal interest and throw us to the curb. Many phone calls later and several hours wasted, we finally canceled the order.

What is your time worth?...Not this outrageous BS! Absolutely evil and will be contacting the state attorney's office demanding an investigation. Criminal and shameless behavior by Walmart...I CRY FOULLLLL!

Beware!PS...blacked out some personal info in pics.

Review about: Walmart Gift Card.

I didn't like: Fals advertising about gift card timeline.

2.8
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Gift Card
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $40
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.