I was very embarrassed and humiliated by a Wal-Mart Customer Service Representative – Moses Garcia. On March 31, 2013, I visited my local Wal-Mart at 2110 W Walnut Street in Rogers Arkansas. About a week earlier, I had purchased six ‘Mainstay’ hanging plant baskets. After arriving home and placing my plants in the hanging baskets, I noticed that three of the pots had no hangers. I called my local store and spoke with whom I believed to be the MOD. After explaining that I had already placed the baskets into use I was told I could get three hangers for the baskets on my next visit. Today was that visit…I looked for an employee in the area of the baskets and gardening/lawn supplies to avail. I removed three hangers from three of the baskets and placed them in my cart. I continued shopping, spending approximately $200.00 to $225.00 dollars. When checking out I placed the plant hangers with my other purchases. I explained to the situation to the cashier as he continued checking my items. I look up to hear a customer service manager named Moses Garcia waving the three baskets asking me why I was defacing Wal-Mart property. I explained what had happened but could not remember whom I had spoken to when calling about the defective items I had purchased. Moses Garcia continued questioning me in an accusing manner with great embarrassment on my part. I tried desperately to explain I had only done what I was told by the store, I had placed the item with my other purchases, and I only wanted to complete a previous transaction. I was so embarrassed and felt so degraded that I left without purchasing the items the clerk had bagged. I was not the only person with an issue with this basket.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/mainst />http://answers.walmart.com/answers/1336/product/16630837 />http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-10.25-Self-W />

Review about: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

Rogers, Arkansas, United States #738860

This lady is crazy. She was trying to steal the baskets and I caught her.

She is now trying to get even by posting slander about me on this website.

I can sue for libel/slander ya know.

Hope you called 1-800-walmart that will take care of Moses don't waste your time calling the stores management the 800 number puts in report and it goes through the ranks and the manager is called on the carpet.

You shouldn't have taken apart the baskets. I would have questioned what you where doing as well.

You should have also wrote down the name of the person you talked to as well as their position. And set a date to come in when THAT person was at work.

You shouldn't have gotten so embarrassed! As for Mr.Garcia he could have tried a bit harder at better customer service skills when he realized he was making you uncomfortable!

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #632462

yeah i'm a WET B.A.C.K. I love cleaning the white peoples shi.tt.y.

toilets so we can steal anything we can get our hands on. we like having a bunch of little B.EA..NER. babies. to suck the government dry.

im glad this country is in disorder because of our illegal WET B.A.CK.. A.S.S.E.S..

!

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #632458

Look at u racist inbreed backward autistic retarded ungrateful lazy savage white ugly pale pasty smelly fat weak uneducated slobs. The only reason u people got to school is to eat have a warm place to sleep and learn how to sign your name on your welfare checks.

Your lucky there's spics around to pick up after your dirty self otherwise this country would b in a state of disorder.

See u around. You trespassing squatter.

Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States #632443

Of course it is going to be a spic who is going to give you trouble. Probably didn't understand english either.

Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom #631574

ONCE AGAIN IDGIETHREADGOODE-LADYSCOT PROVES HER IGNORANCE...IT WAS STATED THAT AN EMPLOYEE IN THE GARDEN DEPT WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND...WHICH IS A COMMON PROBLEM WITH WALMART NO ONE TO HELP ON DU.MB.*** CASHIERS AT THE REGISTER. THANKS AGAIN IDGIETHREADGOODE+LADYSCOT=IGNORANCE YOU ARE DEFINTELY A ST.UP.ID BI.T.CH!

IdgieThreadgoode
to IdgieThreadgoode***KS Naples, Florida, United States #632687

I read the complaint just fine. No one in the garden department does not mean the poster can deface private property.

She should have gone to customer service so they could get someone to help her. They should have had her *** locked up. You are a ***, and I wish like *** you could see me. I would love for you to call me that to my face.

Real easy to have balls hiding behind a keyboard isn't it? Yellow coward.

IdgieThreadgoode
Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom #631537

Just because you could not remember who you spoke to does not mean you can take their product apart. The manager was correct in calling you out. You should have gone to customer service first, then got the baskets and let them take them apart.

to IdgieThreadgoode Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom #631594

ONCE AGAIN IDGIETHREADGOODE-LADYSCOT PROVES HER IGNORANCE...IT WAS STATED THAT AN EMPLOYEE IN THE GARDEN DEPT WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND...WHICH IS A COMMON PROBLEM WITH WALMART NO ONE TO HELP ONLY DU.MB.*** CASHIERS AT THE REGISTER. THANKS AGAIN IDGIETHREADGOODE+LADYSCOT=IGNORANCE YOU ARE DEFINTELY A ST.UP.ID BI.T.CH!

OKARKANGEL call the 800 number and the powers that be, will spank M. Garcia...

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #631500

Whatever you do, don't go to Target to replace them. Target claims that if you don't check each item IN STORE when you purchase them, they don't have to stand behind purchases and will not let you refund them. Good luck, but say away from Target, because you haven't seen any serious problems until you try to shop at Target.

San Antonio, Texas, United States #631141

I would get my receipt for the other baskets and call when M Garcia is there and return those for a full refund and then go to home depot the guarantee their plants and won't squabble about giving you the hangers. phu.ck walmart!

OKARKANGEL
to that sears guy #631316

Hummm.... we are thinking alike...

Today I purchased new pots and replanted.... Tomorrow I will return them..... so sad...

Little by little all others stores are being pushed out. Visiting more then one store will be easier nad less stress...